Monday, March 16, 2009

20 weeks! Halfway there!

So today I was so proud of myself. I gave blood, and laughed and talked the whole time! I didn't cry at all! I know this may seem weird, but its a big deal for me! Anyway, Daisy is ACTIVE! Wow! I love it though, every day I fall more in love with this child :) Last week was the official closing of Gymboree, it was pretty emotional. We got to just play with all the kids for a few hours, and talk with the parents, and I also got some baby gifts! My Gymboree parents are the best! I felt so loved. If you want to see the pictures from that day and more you can view them at www.picasaweb.google.com/emily.tingley
Today I went to babies r us to add to my registry and I used a gift card to buy Daisy her first outfits from Mommy :) Let me tell you, it was pretty crazy buying clothes for MY daughter. Wednesday of this week we have a Dr. appiontment, then next tuesday we have the ultra sound that checks all the vital organs. I need to put more pictures up, hopefully soon! Also, sorry you have to sign in as anonymous, Im trying to fix that!

4 comments:

  1. yay for being halfway there! :) and go you for starting your registry already! i need to get on that! i can't wait to have our girls meet and play together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily....do you understand how I feel about you now? It was so fun dressing you up as a baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some pretty neat inspirational quotes on pregnancy on this website:
    http://www.great-inspirational-quotes.com/pregnancy-quotes.html
    This is my favorite one:
    Making a decision to have a child--it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
    -- Elizabeth Stone
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom Dad! I love your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete