Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Almost to 23 weeks!

I am so behind with this blogging! I wanted to keep up at least weekly! Anyway, well last week we had our big vital organs ultrasound, It was the first ultrasound that I could feel her kicking at the same time as I was watching her on the screen! It was awesome! Daisy was on her best behavior for the ultrasound tech, the lady kept saying how it was nice to have a baby who was still for the measurements :) However, because of her position (head down towards my back) we could not get any "cute" pictures of her profile :( I really need to get on top of taking pictures and posting them, because my belly is growing! Daisy is about a pound now, and 7.5 to 8 inches long. She has eyelids, fingernails, eyebrows, her ears are fully formed now, so Trav and I talk to her all the time, actually Travis was humming to her on Monday right next to my belly and she kicked him in the face! Haha! Last night we fell asleep with both our hands on my belly feeling her cute little movements. :) Hope all is well!
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Ah that is so sweet that Travis hums to the baby. J does too :)

    ReplyDelete