Wednesday, March 11, 2009

19 weeks!

Well this week has been a little tough, work has been stressful, and as of next week I will join the unemployed :( Feeling backaches, and tossing and turning trying to get used to this new addition to my body has worn me out! Plus I have to give more blood on Friday, because the lab did not send the results to my ob! Ugh! Good news is I felt Daisy kick from the outside on Sunday night! I was watching TV and I had my hand on my belly, Daisy was moving as usual, her most active time is right before bed, and my hand moved! It was awesome, Trav has been patiently trying to feel her, but Daisy is stubborn, even in the womb :) She will be moving like crazy and then Travis will put his hand on my belly and she will freeze! Maybe she has stage fright :) Anyway, I cant believe next week I will be halfway there!! I just want meet this little girl. Im sure I will have more to post after next week at our 20 week ultrasound. Please keep us in your prayers with the loss of my job, Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Emily! Yes it's your Dorky Dad. Boy, I am exhausted from trying to comment on your postings. Here we go again for the FOURTH TIME!! We are so excited about the arrival of Sweet Baby Daisy. She is very much loved already and she is not even borned yet. How cool is that? Anyway a Bible verse to encourage you and Travis: "Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths"
    Prov 3:5

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're having a hard time getting comfy when you sleep you should get a "Big V" pregnancy pillow. It really helped me. I got mine at the baby store right off the 15 before WInchester..I can't remember the name. So sorry about Gymboree!

    :)
    Brady

    ReplyDelete
  3. hang in there Em. praying for you and trav and daisy.

    ReplyDelete